Friday, September 19, 2008

Ive got a problem

A few weeks ago I started watching a new TV show. Now this should come as no surprise to people that know me because well TV is my life. I will be the first to admit that my taste in TV shows is not typical for a 20 year old male. Sure I still love "manly" shows like 24, Heroes and Prison Break but I much prefer the high school soap operas like One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. This new show that I have started watching would definitely fit under the high school soap opera category.

Yup I started watching 90210 The Next Generation and now I'm hooked. Through the first 3 episodes the show has had some excellent moments and with a few more good episodes it will probably become my new favourite show.

Ok I gotta be honest, the real reason why I am loving 90210 is because I'm starting to fall for one of the characters. Her name is Erin Silver and as silly as this sounds Ive found myself thinking about her all the time and the worst part is shes not even real!

A friend once told me that I always go for the girls I cant have and well I'm starting to think that he may be right. So I guess I should stop my dreams of being with Erin Silver but I still believe that she is the perfect girl for me and so I will start my pursuit of a real life "Erin Silver".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha awwww shane,
one day, one day