I have decided that I am just not that motivated to right about my trip to Israel so unfortunately there will be no more posts on my trip. My good friend Aaoron Andrews, who went to Israel with me, has already completed a day by day blog of our Israel trip and I gotta say its way better than anything I could have wrote. So if you are interested in finding out what went on when I was in Israel then visit www.aaronandrews.net.
So what am I going to be writing about instead? Well pretty much anything that's on my mind and so things should get pretty interesting. I have already made a list of about 10 things that I will be writing a blog on and that list includes things from kissing to hockey to German music.
And last is my promise to you. I am going to try and write a blog every day but I know that's probably not possible so I promise that I will write at least 1 blog every week. If a week goes by and I don't write a blog then I give you permission to KICK ME IN THE BALLS.
Hopefully this will prevent another 90 days between blog posts.
Hopefully this will prevent another 90 days between blog posts. 
5 comments:
i'm polishing my steel toes as we speak.
Since you have failed to keep to your promise of writing a blog entry at least once a week, I give you 2 options:
1) Get booted in the balls. Hard.
OR
2) Write your next entry solely on the topic of kissing. It must be 750 words in length and posted by Sunday, Sept 21 by 11pm.
That is all.
SHANE THE JEW i have been waiting for weeks for a blog entry, I check almost everyday! You are sooooo cute, I want to know when you are writing about kissing.
Luv,
Angel
P.S. Is there anyway I can contact you privately??? ;)
man, i can't wait to read your blog about kissing
haha seems like i'm not the only one
When I read this the first thing I thought of was Camp Luther and the twitch movie and how I owe you a good sacking. You better keep it up becuase I'll be back in BC sooner rather than later.
Post a Comment